Best & Affordable Inspection Camera for Plumbers & Electricians
Best Inspection Camera for Plumbers & Electricians
Today, our technology has very much developed and you can inspect almost everything with the help of the inspection camera. There are very much decent and best inspection cameras available in the market for plumbers under 100$, but choosing the best one on the internet will cost you a lot of time. But, here, you will look at the top 3 best inspection cameras for plumbers which are affordable, decent and better in performance than everyone else out there.
TOP 3 INSPECTION CAMERAS FOR PLUMBERS – AFFORDABLE PRICE!!
Extech BR80 – Best Video Borescope Inspection Camera 2018
Extech BR80 is one of the perfect video borescope cameras under affordable budget. It has a firm and compact handheld structure which is very easy to use for up to several hours. With a camera head of just 17 mm, you can easily use it for the inspection of pipes, holes, ducts and any other openings.
It is designed to record images and videos of HD quality resolution, its 480P HD camera is equipped with a 5 cm to 15 cm focal distance and a viewing angle of almost 72° degrees. The gooseneck cable and 17 mm camera head are fully waterproof with IP-67 protection.
Another amazing feature, which is very suitable for everyone is its 2.4’’ inch color LCD monitor display with 180° image rotation, so you don’t need to connect your Smartphone or laptop with this video borescope. But If you want a really big screen for inspection, then you can choose from my best picks of Best inspection camera of 2018
What other things make this video borescope unique from others is its buttons functionality. Extech BR80 inspection camera comes with battery status indicator, auto power off and controls for camera light intensity of 4 sharp LED lamps.
- 480P HD camera provides impressive resolution
- Cable and Camera Head is fully waterproof
- Record images and videos for up to several hours
- Plug-and-play, and very easy to use
- 4 AA batteries required for power up
- LCD Monitor screen is not water-proof
- 0.95 inch cable is not pretty much long
2: Vividia 9mm Portable Digital Flexible Inspection Camera with 2.4″ LCD Monitor
If you are a plumber, you may have faced difficult situations in inspecting walls, pipes, holes, HVAC ducts etc. There are many difficult situations where you need a tool to inspect by yourself instead of investing a hefty sum of money on licensed plumbers.
But I am not here to give you product buying guide based on Amazon’s Pick. So what’s special for plumbers in this flexible inspection camera
0.3MP HD camera with an impressive resolution.
0.35’’ inch camera head – suitable to fit in confined place
Camera and Cable is fully waterproof
Cable is rigid and flexible. 4’’ inch cable is pretty long enough for any type of inspection.
- 35’’ inch camera head – suitable to fit into spark plugs, holes, walls etc
- Camera and Cable is fully waterproof
- Cable is rigid and flexible. 4’’ inch cable is pretty long enough for any type of inspection
- Comes with hook, mirror, and magnet
- Difficult to see beyond 6’’ focal distance
- Requires 4 AA batteries for power up
- The case is not Available with the product
- The monitor is not waterproof but durable
3: Teslong Industrial Endoscope – Professional Borescope For Industrialists
The final inspection camera of my list is Teslong NTS150RS which is a new type of digital video recording endoscope. Teslong is the finest manufacturer of the world-class endoscopes. This one is a little bit pricey than the above two but it is totally worth it. If you want a more clear view and Highly optimized images and videos, then this product will save your time and work a lot. A couple of my friends are currently using this professional borescope inspection camera and they are very much satisfied with the quality and durability of this product. So before wasting your precious time, let me share its amazing features with you which will inspire you a lot.
- Awesome Features:
- 21inch camera head diameter is pretty much small to fulfill all your inspection needs
- Compact design and very lightweight (200g)
- 2600mAh Samsung Lithium-Ion battery provides long backup
- IP-67 waterproof camera head and cable, with also rainproof overall body
- Two camera probes, one is for short focus and other is for long focus
- The package comes with – Industrial Endoscope, Micro-USB Cable, 8G TF Card, Accessories (Mirror, Hook, Magnet)
- Equipped with a 3.5-inch QVGA color LCD screen with an HD resolution camera
- This model is not suitable for Bore rifle barrels, you must go for Teslong NSR150B
- Consumes more battery when you run it on full brightness